Partners Working Together to Equip Students with Skills to Make Healthy Decisions
Equipping students with the essential skills that they need to make healthy decisions requires collaboration among a wide range of public and private partners. At the heart of these partnerships are the ones that the Teen PEP team forms with schools and community-based organizations to integrate Teen PEP into their existing structure and implement the program in their communities. For a list of current partner schools and organizations, visit our Current Sites page.
Teen PEP also relies on a number of other agencies to support its goal of helping adolescents make healthy choices. The team is grateful for the support from current and former partners.
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of HIV/AIDS Services
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Epidemiology, Environmental & Occupational Health
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services, Division of Family Health Services
- New Jersey Department of Human Services
- New Jersey Department of Education
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, Healthy Schools
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Teen Pregnancy Prevention Initiatives
- The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey
- The Fund for New Jersey
- The Prudential Foundation
- Ferrara & Company
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Abt Associates, Inc.